Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just About Finished, Finally!

Can't anyone say Rip it?  Not again you are probably saying but that's the truth. You needn't fear about doing a project with me and not getting it done before me, even if you start after me.

The hat was too short in height and so I had to rip back to where I started the decrease adding more height before decreasing once more.


I did get it done to the height finish line finally and even got started on extending the band. I cut off the blue waste yarn and started but interruptions have me stopped for a brief moment.

The grand daughters are staying with me while their mom is in the hospital. Meet our newest grand daughter. She is just 4 pounds 13 ounces and 17 inches long. Yes, she is a preemie but she is doing well. I can't wait to get the kids off to school tomorrow and meet this newest addition to our family. Unfortunately, the  grand daughters will have to just see her through pictures rather than in person until she gets out of the hospital. The risks of spreading the RSV virus has the OB floor shut down to those 12 years old and younger.

Bare with me as I'm just a little occupied right now and my knitting is just sitting. But then can you blame me - uh, knitting or newest grand daughter. It's a no brainer choice.

I will get back to it soon and maybe by then I'll have figured out where or where I put that button I think would look great on this hat.

Be sure and show me how your hat is coming along on my Facebook page at The Calico Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment