Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Torquoise - Feed Sack Bag

 Have you ever bought a feed sack just for the bag? No, well I'm not surprised but I couldn't pass this one up. It isn't as if I won't use the feed. The only difference in this bag and the one I usually buy, other than color, is my usual bag is pellets and this one is the same thing crunched up. 

 It has been a while since Gerry and I have spent time together and I was kind of missing him. Who's Gerry? He's the antique, shoe leather, sewing machine. Named because he's such a character.


The results of our date was this, a cool turquoise feed sack and a return of a few other livestock feed sack favorites to my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCalicoBush?ref=ss_profile
What do you think of the new color?

No comments:

Post a Comment